Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Future Endeavor

For those of you who have found this page, I offer an apology. I had originally intended to blog on the nouvelle cuisines that I encountered and read about in a way that would seem fascinating and accessible to many. However, I saw that without doing my own research and preparation, regurgitation of ideas was practically useless and definitely redundant.

I have since decided that on my return ( I am currently in Taiwan and heading toward Japan) that I will be devoting all of my available time to modernist cuisine and its fusion and applicability to real world cooks. I will not say that all will like or use it, but I hope that my background in food science and love of food experiences helps sway you.

Check back in June

Cheers
Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment